Please send all documents to email@example.com.
Military Student Services forms
- Request for Certification — You must submit this form every semester, including summer session, to continue receiving benefits.
- Yellow Ribbon application — Use this form to apply for the Post 9/11 Bill Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Tuition relief form — Submit this form if you are facing a long-term absence related to your military service.
- Study Abroad Approval Form — Submit this form to determine if VA benefits can be applied to your study abroad program.
- Apply for your VA benefits online — To apply for and activate your VA benefits online visit the VA Educational Benefits website at vets.gov/education. Once you complete the online application the VA will mail you a copy of your "Certificate of Eligibility" (COE)
- VA Form 22-1995 — Use the Request for Change of Program or Place of Training form to transfer your VA benefits to VCU from another institution if you are a veteran or active duty servicemember.
- VA Form 22-5495 — Use the Request for Change of Program or Place of Training form to transfer your education benefits to VCU from another institution if you are a dependent who has received military benefits under Ch. 33 or Ch. 35.
- VA Form 28-1900 — Use the Disabled Veterans Application For Vocational Rehabilitation form to apply for benefits under Ch. 31.